A manual 2-stroke grass cutting machine is a piece of equipment that gardeners and horticulturalists have used for years to cut grass in gardens and lawns. These machines are simple to use and require no electricity. The only thing you need to do is start the machine's engine and push it away while mowing. Manual two-stroke grass cutting machine have become very popular in recent years due to their simplicity, efficiency and ease of use.
[Easy to start] Easy and reliable starting system reduces the pulling force required for fast speed. This grass cutting machine has a retractable aluminum shaft, which is ergonomic and provides comfort for each user.
[Removable handle design] Ergonomic trigger soft-grip handle Assemble the handle on the upper shaft and tighten the handle knob to complete.
[Nylon cutter trim head and trim line] BISON grass cutting machine contains a replaceable nylon trim line. The nylon trimming head can be used continuously without stopping to push the trimming line. The nylon cord trimmer attachment is specially designed for trimming and trimming around obstacles.
[Designed for professional users and home users] BISON grass cutting machine is very suitable for maintaining large and small areas, cutting rough brushes, trimming grass and weeds around trees, and keeping the garden tidy, which can be removed from rough weeds cut various types of materials to thorns and roots.
Metal Blade or Nylon Cutter
Are you looking for tools and perfect techniques for cutting grass? Then you must know the grass cutting machine, the grass cutting machine makes it easy for you to trim your grass in a short period of time. Grass cutting machine is a machine that uses one or more blades to cut the grass surface to a uniform height. The height of the mowing is fixed by the design of this machine, but in most cases, it can be adjusted by the operator through a single main lever or through a lever or nut (including the bolt fixation of each machine wheel).
To start a 2-stroke gasoline engine grass cutting machine, the fuel mixture must be correct and the engine must be warm. The following steps should be followed:
1. Fill the fuel tank with fresh gasoline. Never use stale gas.
2. Check the spark plug for damage and make sure its connector is tight.
3. If your machine has a choke, check the operation of the choke lever. The choke is located on top of the carburetor and has a knob that can be turned clockwise to open and counter-clockwise to close.
4. Check that the throttle control lever is in neutral (fully open) and turn the ignition on (if applicable).
5. Pull out your starter cord until you hear a popping sound - this means compression has been achieved inside the cylinder and you have successfully started the brush cutter!