MON - FRI 8AM - 5PM
(86) 136 2576 7514
|Minimal order||20 pieces|
|Payments||L/C, T/T, O/A, D/A, D/P|
|Delivery||Within 15 days|
BS20 petrol water pump designed by BISON. It is suitable for irrigation, sprinkling, cleaning and dehydration of rainwater, groundwater or puddles on construction sites. The pump adopts compact design, durable and easy to operate. It can be used for difficult dewatering applications with high-efficiency pump lines. The device is operated by a heavy-duty BISON engine that can provide high power.
The engine model, BS168F-1, has a maximum output of 6.5HP and a displacement of 196 cc. The rated power is 4.7 kW, with a maximum power of 5.2 kW, making this pump a great choice for heavy-duty applications.
The pump has an inlet/outlet size of 80mm (3 inches) and a pump lift of 28 meters, allowing you to transfer water over large distances with ease. The suction height of 8 meters allows you to draw water from sources with a low water level. With a flux of 36 m3 per hour, you can expect a fast and efficient transfer of water, making this pump a great choice for any application.
Overall, this petrol water pump is a great choice for a wide range of applications. Its compact design, reliable performance, and efficient water transfer make it a great choice.
1. Maintain ventilation during the operation of the petrol water pump and keep the petrol water pump away from buildings or other equipment.
2. Do not touch the muffler and other high-temperature parts when the petrol water pump is working or just turned off.
3. Petrol is extremely flammable and will explode under certain conditions. In the fueling and storage areas, fireworks are strictly prohibited.
4. Place the petrol water pump on a level ground to prevent the petrol water pump from tilting or turning over and causing fuel spillage.
5. Do not exceed the total head. If the total head exceeds the maximum value, the petrol water pump may overheat before the liquid enters, which may damage the seal.
|Inlet/Ourlet(mm)||80 (3 inch)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity(L)||3.6L|
|20FT Quantity Set||385|
|40'HQ Quantity Set||900|
Water pumps do not pump air very well and running them without water will damage the seals, as water lubricates and cools the seals in the pump. Many petrol powered water pumps use a centrifugal impeller and are 'self-priming'. This type of water pump uses an air-water mix to prime the suction hose