BS20 petrol water pump designed by BISON. It is suitable for irrigation, sprinkling, cleaning and dehydration of rainwater, groundwater or puddles on construction sites.
The pump adopts compact design, durable and easy to operate. It can be used for difficult dewatering applications with high-efficiency pump lines. The device is operated by a heavy-duty BISON engine that can provide high power.
1. Maintain ventilation during the operation of the petrol water pump and keep the petrol water pump away from buildings or other equipment.
2. Do not touch the muffler and other high-temperature parts when the petrol water pump is working or just turned off.
3. Petrol is extremely flammable and will explode under certain conditions. In the fueling and storage areas, fireworks are strictly prohibited.
4. Place the petrol water pump on a level ground to prevent the petrol water pump from tilting or turning over and causing fuel spillage.
5. Do not exceed the total head. If the total head exceeds the maximum value, the petrol water pump may overheat before the liquid enters, which may damage the seal.
|Inlet/Ourlet(mm)||80 (3 inch)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity(L)||3.6L|
|20FT Quantity Set||385|
|40'HQ Quantity Set||900|
How does a petrol water pump work?
Water pumps do not pump air very well and running them without water will damage the seals, as water lubricates and cools the seals in the pump. Many petrol powered water pumps use a centrifugal impeller and are 'self-priming'. This type of water pump uses an air-water mix to prime the suction hose.
What is water pump motor?
The core concept of a water pump is to use a motor to convert rotational energy or kinetic energy and turn it into energy for moving fluid or for fluid flow (hydrodynamic energy).