Introducing a gasoline cast iron high pressure pump, built for versatility and performance. With two models to choose from, this pump offers the flexibility to handle a variety of tasks.
The model BS20E pump features a compact design, making it easy to adjust in tight spaces. With an inlet size of 63.5mm (2.5 inches) and an outlet size of 50mm (2 inches), this pump is capable of handling moderate water flow. With a pump lift of 60mm and a suction height of 7 meters, it can handle demanding jobs with ease.
Powered by a 170F engine, this pump is designed for performance. With a displacement of 210cc and 7.0 horsepower, this pump is capable of handling demanding tasks. Weighing in at 24 kilograms, this pump is lightweight and easy to transport.
The model BS30E pump features a larger inlet and outlet size of 80mm (3 inches), making it ideal for high-volume water transfer. With a pump lift of 35mm and a suction height of 7 meters, it can handle a wide range of tasks.
Powered by a BS170F engine, this pump delivers the performance you need to get the job done. With a displacement of 210cc and 7.0 horsepower, it provides ample power for demanding jobs. Weighing in at 28 kilograms makes this pump easy to move and transport. With two models to choose from, you can find the pump that's right for you.
BISON new gasoline cast iron high pressure pump provides excellent performance. They are very suitable for firefighting, water delivery and other applications. Commercial-grade gasoline overhead valve engines provide quiet operation, excellent torque and excellent fuel efficiency.
The gasoline cast iron high pressure pump adopts a vortex impeller, and the outer pump body is made of cast iron, which has a long service life. The pump body is also coated with powder coating to increase corrosion resistance. The heavy-duty frame protects the pump and engine in all directions, and at the same time provides convenience for transportation.
1. High-cost performance and fuel saving. Using BISON high-efficiency direct-injection single-cylinder air-cooled gasoline engine to ensure low fuel consumption and save operating costs. It is easy to start and provides sufficient power for the harshest conditions.
2. High head, fast water flow, the 4-blade impeller can provide higher performance and high efficiency. The lift is greatly improved and the self-priming time is shortened.
3. Reliable and durable. High-quality cast iron material, reinforced pump cover structure design, and wear-resistant silicon carbide seals to avoid wear.
4. Easy to maintain. It adopts an open frame direct connection structure, maintenance-free aluminium alloy self-priming pump body, the overall structure design is reasonable, and the maintenance is convenient.
5. The large filter screen allows up to 8 mm (5/16 inch) of solids to pass through, helping to prevent clogging.
|Type||4-Stroke, Single-Cylinder, Air Cooled, Direct Injection|
What is a gasoline water pump?
This pump uses the artificial lift method of pumping water. The artificial lift method is done by introducing the gas bubbles, water vapor or compressed air in the outlet tube. In artificial lift technique, the compressed air or gas molecules are used to lift the fluid.
How does a high-pressure water pump work?
The pump moves water in a cylinder through a piston or plunger. It is the pump that produces a force so that the water creates a flow. Unlike a motor engine which uses the movement of the piston to turn the crankshaft, the pump relies on the crankshaft movement to drive the pistons.